site

www.startinglifeoveragain.com - Visit my full site where you will find more blogs about other areas in life to start over like going back to school.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Letter in the Mail!!

My school of choice got my hopes up when I see a letter arrive from them in the mail

I was literally shaking when I opened this letter. My heart was beating so fast- was this it? its the moment of truth. All of my hard work of a few years trying to get all the different prerequisites I needed to get accepted. Getting myself financially to a place where I would be able to pay for it....

I opened the letter............. "this is a receipt that we have received your application"

Apparently they send a letter to let you know they have gotten your application first. Keep that in mind when you are waiting for your acceptance letters.

The one good thing from this however is that it let me know that I should hear in the first little bit of October if I get in. Not to much longer now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment